Thursday, June 4, 2009

just a quick note

before i head to michigan avenue with erin to take a couple of sweet photos with erin and pam...

today was wonderful. pacific garden mission was an incredible testimony to the power of Christ to change lives. the cerebral palsy center was filled with love and laughter (and perhaps me doing some more dancing). you would have been tearing up with all of us as the students sang "in this very room" while surrounding the clients. God was certainly in that very room.

tonight will be filled with pizza and improv theater. who could ask for anything more?

well, one could ask for photos? but you won't get them until later tonight...

and i could ask for sleep... but i won't get that until MUCH later tonight...

oh well, we will rest in heaven. until then, off to see more of the city.

3 comments:

  1. Glad everything is going so well! I know you are changing lives of strangers as well as those on the trip.
    Jill Nichols, if you see this, will you tell me what Matt's twitter is, it keeps messing up when I try to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey SG! Check your hotmail. If you don't get it, let me know here and I will publicize it.
    He is having trouble with it. No pictures will come through, though they worked before he left here. He has random updates though.
    Hi Lea! I am so glad you have this blog so we can communicate amongst ourselves too. Jill N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this blog and Todd's twitter! Leave it to my wife to buy jewelry to feed starving children!!!! When I talked to her last night, though, she could barely hold back the tears as she described the work that is being done by what must be God's best Youth Choir. I wish everyone who has said to me, "Oh, I thought it was just a choir trip," could see the amazing things God is doing through our kids.

    Hurry home!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete