Wednesday, May 27, 2009

wow, the followers are signing up in droves!



well, if 2 followers are a drove... then there is a drove of followers... 

thanks lynn and mrs. gaskins (though i know you are in it just to make sure that your boys behave themselves and even if they don't behave that i am not too close to the misbehavior with my camera). i am charging my camera batteries already, i will be ready!

and i will rest my fingers some so that i am ready to blog away...

watch out windy city because here we come... (and by "we" i mean 42 youth, 21 chaperones, and my DROVE of blog followers....)


2 comments:

  1. Will you have a good solid internet connection this year? What time shall I start hitting "refresh" each day?
    You can count me as a rabid follower, though I will still post under the anonymous option as I am too lazy to do anything else. :)
    Can't wait to read all about it! Jill N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this Lea - it is the only way I will get to see Chicago and hear about the trip! I know that my son won't take pictures or call me the entire time he is away. :)

    ReplyDelete